Applicants for admission to the DPA programme shall:
- hold a Bachelor's degree and a taught Master's degree in Public Administration or the equivalent;
- have at least 8 years’ professional experience in public administration or other related disciplines as may from time to time be judged appropriate by the Programme Committee;
- good knowledge of public affairs in Greater China, including Hong Kong.
- satisfy the English language requirements of HKU;
- be required to attend an admissions interview with a panel, and
- if deemed necessary, satisfy examiners in a qualifying examination.
Online application system: https://aal.hku.hk/tpg/programme/doctor-public-administration
Closing Date: 31 March, 2021
Tuition and Fees:
|Application||HKD 300 (non-refundable)|
|Caution Money||HKD 350|
|Composition||HKD 120,000 per year (part-time) for 2021-22 admission (subject to approval)|
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Regardless of the final admission decision, the Programme will not comment on the suitability or performance of any applicant.